Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sacha Sacket • One Day Arrive • Free Music

Picture 20
Sacha Sacket - One Day Arrive Picture 19

As Sacha Sacket gets closer to releasing new music, he thought of us fans who were starving to get a taste. At least that is what I have decided , since I discovered yesterday he had a post on Facebook with a link to a video. Okay, I will admit it, I also have a bit of a crush on Sacha, who is certainly a handsome man. But I really love his music. Heritage is an amazing album, and Shadowed just rocked me. I was thrilled to see it was a video of a live performance of a new song, One Day Arrive, shot in the studio! Watch and enjoy...



You, too, can download both the song and the video for free. To download, visit the Youtube page, and find the links. You can also check him out on his official website. But I will warn you, since the first time I listened, I've been hooked. Sacha is fairly addictive. Now that new music is coming, I am hoping I get a chance to see him perform live.

Picture 18

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails