Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Marshall Titus • Father Figure

Picture 17
Picture 15 Picture 18 Picture 13

I just recently found the music of Marshall Titus, and thought a great way to introduce Marshall to the blog would be with a fantastic single he recently released. Last month, he released a great cover of the iconic George Michael song, Father Figure. I loved the song when George performed it, thinking it was all kinds of sexy. Now, I think Marshall adds a new level of sexiness, making me wanting to get up and move my hips with Titus. And I mean that in any way he would allow me...



You can purchase Father Figure on iTunes and Amazon. You can find out more about Marshall Titus on his official website. There, you can listen to more of his great music for free. It sure convinced me I had to buy it.

Marshall Titus Picture 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails