Friday, April 27, 2012

Anthony Callea • Last To Go (in LA)

Picture 19
Picture 17 Picture 11

One of the things I love about YouTube is that I get to catch live performances I would otherwise be unable to see. That is definitely the case with Anthony Callea, and he had a couple of performances in Los Angeles and in Las Vegas. Despite my insistence that my subliminal messages for an East Coast show will work, it has failed miserably so far. But I do have videos from his show at the Cherry Pop, and here is Last To Go.

The show was last Saturday 21st April. Performing alongside Anthony were dancers Marc Cleary, Oskar Rodriguez, Deidre Maldonado, and Laia Ribatallada. There were also additional vocals by Tim Campbell & Michelle Sharman. It was kinda cute to see Anthony checking out partner Tim off the side of the stage, giving them a moment of singing together. I am loving Anthony's new music, and think you will too. You can purchase his Last To Go EP on iTunes. You can get some cool remixes of Oh Oh Oh Oh on Amazon and iTunes.


Related Posts with Thumbnails