Friday, September 2, 2011

Nhojj • My Brother

My Brother by Nhojj

Nhojj released a new song this week, and I almost missed it as I was recovering from the Hurricane and the aftermath - lack of electricity and internet. Well, I have caught up, purchased the song, and am loving listening to the remixes of My Brother, the sexy song off the Soul Comfort album.



You can purchase the single on Bandcamp here (or clicking above), on CD Baby here, and on iTunes here. And you can find out more about Nhojj by visiting his official website here, Facebook here, or Twitter here. Give him a shout some time, he is a wonderful man who is every bit as sweet as he is gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. I've not made myh mind up on it yet, although it does pack some punch! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails