Saturday, September 10, 2011

Doctor Who • The Girl Who Waited

Doctor Who - The Girl Who Waited
Doctor Who - The Girl Who Waited Doctor Who - The Girl Who Waited

Tune in to BBC America tonight at 9PM for the latest episode of the hit TV show, Doctor Who. The show, which has been on the air since 1963, and has included 11 Doctors. Tonight's episode is The Girl Who Waited, and companion Amy Pond figures to be a strong part of the story.



Doctor Who - The Girl Who Waited Doctor Who - The Girl Who Waited

I had to include the picture of Rory and The Doctor, the two most adorkable men on television at the moment. If I didn't know better, I'd swear I had a bit of a crush on them both. If the above wasn't tempting enough, check out this longer clip from the episode...



For more about Doctor Who, check out the official site here and tune in tonight for more magic from Doctor Who!

2 comments:

  1. i remember watching Dr. who as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, I do as well. I remember watching Doctor who with my Mother when it played on PBS in B&W and some color, too...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails