Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ryan Dolan • Fall to the Floor (Music Video)

Ryan Dolan - Fall to the Floor photo RD_Falling001_zpse0a7fd6f.jpg
Ryan Dolan - Fall to the Floor photo RD_Falling003_zps18b80a87.jpg  photo d317ea71-5a93-4e85-a18a-39807683ee78_zpsa463f77b.jpg

I must admit, I only recently discovered the music of Ryan Dolan, the Irish Pop singer who made me fall in love with the single and music video for "Start Again", a song I still play often. To check out that video, visit my post here. Now there is another single, "Fall to the Floor", and once again, he has me right in the palm of his hand. The song is incredible, and when I see the shot of him and his tattoo, I am mesmerized. I must admit, Ryan is a yummy treat.

Ryan Dolan - Fall to the Floor photo RD_Falling004_zpsa708dbaf.jpg Ryan Dolan - Fall to the Floor photo RD_Falling005_zpse41d0149.jpg
Ryan Dolan - Fall to the Floor photo RD_Falling002_zps1b96c3a0.jpg

I know it seems wrong, but I am just insane for this song. It is a sumptuous Pop-tastic dessert, both sweet and savory, with just the right amount of salt. And it still manages to deliver the goods of the emotional text of a breakup song. Dolan's voice soars, whispers, and communicates all the hurt you need. And the music video captures is all perfectly, from the tear-stained cheek of the handsome ex-boyfriend, to chasing him further down the block than you ever should. We've all been there, or at least I have. But for me, I never looked quite as delicious as the Irish hunk. This is the music video for "Fall to the Floor" by Ryan Dolan.



You see, that is everything I need, and just a bit more. I tell you, I can watch and listen to this forever. You can purchase "Fall to the Floor" from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Ryan Dolan, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook.

Ryan Dolan - Fall to the Floor photo RD_Falling007_zps35bd095b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails