Friday, July 18, 2014

Date Night • Chalk Lines

 photo Chalk002_zpsc524f7e5.jpg
 photo Chalk003_zps492cf6fe.jpg  photo Chalk005_zpsba5064f7.jpg

Now that summer is here, I thought I might revive date night, when I try to share a short film from YouTube. Since that is as close as I am going to get to a date these days, I figured that might be the case for others as well. Tonight I offer you 'Chalk Lines', starring Callum McBain and Hugh Southall, Agosto and Hector respectively, as best friends at a boys school in Australia in the 1950s. Those teen years could be a confusing time, and it seems it is for Agosto and Hector. Like many teenagers, they seem to be trying to understand the feelings and hormones racing through their bodies, and suffer a bit when it comes to timing. When a handsome new schoolmaster, Mason Goodwill played by John Teague, comes to the school, it complicates matters the boys. The short was written and direct by Daniel Brophy, and it runs less than 10 minutes. Please enjoy 'Chalk Lines'.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails