Friday, December 13, 2013

Yovanni • I Want You

Yovanni - I Want You photo Yovanni_IWantYou_002_zps35a10d6a.jpg
Yovanni - I Want You photo Yovanni_IWantYou_009_zps755a1f17.jpg Yovanni - I Want You photo Yovanni_IWantYou_006_zps6f8d3228.jpg
Yovanni - I Want You photo Yovanni_IWantYou_007_zps499721a5.jpg Yovanni - I Want You photo Yovanni_IWantYou_004_zps16d98561.jpg

After watching this music video, and paying attention to the song, it would not be hard to figure out that Yovanni is based out of Miami, and he is bringing the heat to "I Want You", his latest single. I first 'met' Yovanni when I found his music video for "Hello", a futuristic look at life and love. The new single definitely lives for today, a foot firmly planted on the ground. There is a wonderful grittiness, a sexy aggressiveness with a driving beat that will get you sweating before you hit the dance floor.



I mean, how could you watch and listen and not need to add it to your music collection? "I Want You" is available for purchase from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Yovanni, you can find his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

Yovanni - I Want You photo Yovanni_IWantYou_008_zps2ded278e.jpg Yovanni - I Want You photo Yovanni_IWantYou_005_zps639adf21.jpg
Yovanni - I Want You photo Yovanni_IWantYou_003_zps3caf4694.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails