Saturday, December 7, 2013

Chadwick Johnson • Pure Imagination

Chadwick Johnson photo ChadwickJohnson003_zps9c6570d4.jpg
Chadwick Johnson photo ChadwickJohnson002_zpsd0ad0fab.jpg Chadwick Johnson photo ChadwickJohnson001_zpsd1bc88b3.jpg

I love "Pure Imagination", a song from the film 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory', written by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley for the movie, and sung by the amazing Gene Wilder. This morning I offer you a version sung by Chadwick Johnson, with Spadoni on piano. I am a big fan of Chadwick and that magnificent voice, and I could listen to him sing just about anything. But when he has a wonderful song like this one, I am in heaven. This is Chadwick Johnson singing "Pure Imagination".



When I hear Chadwick sing, he captures my heart every time. For more about Chadwick Johnson, visit his official website. You can also follow him on Twitter, and "like" him on Facebook. You can purchase his most recent release, 'Soul Rising', from iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails