Monday, December 2, 2013

SIRPAUL™ • Get Some Lovin' (This Christmas)

SIRPAUL - Get Some Lovin' (This Christmas) photo SIRPAULGetSomeLovinThisChristmas_zps1d802493.jpg

I was so excited to hear SIRPAUL™ was working on an original holiday song. In fact, some might refer to it as giddy. I mean, who doesn't want Christmas music that is Electro-licious? I know I eat everything that SIRPAUL puts out with a spoon, each bite making me want more. From the beginning, he had me right where he wanted me, thinking of SIRPAUL as a bad boy! Between the champagne, the kisses, and being curled up by the fire, he had me every step of the way, making this instantly go into heavy rotation for my December playlist!



That is irresistible, like all of SIRPAUL's music. I just can't get enough, and haven't been able to since I first discovered his video for "Addicted" off his 'Dismantle' album. You can purchase "Get Some Lovin' (This Christmas)" from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about SIRPAUL, visit his official website. You can also find him in the social medias, 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter. You can also purchase his latest album, 'Seventh Star', which is available from iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails