Monday, March 7, 2011

Being Human (SyFy) Tonight

Being Human SyFy
Being Human SyFy
Sam Witwer of Being Human

I have to admit, it took me several episodes, but I have acquired a taste for SyFy's Being Human. It truly helped me when the series started out in it's own direction, no longer shadowing scripts from the UK version, which I love. As the SyFy version found a path of it's own, I found myself spending less time on comparison, and more time just interested. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the vampire, Aidan, is played by the sexy Sam Witwer. But there is also handsome and funny Sam Huntington playing the werewolf, Josh, and Meaghan Rath playing the ghost, Sally.

Being Human SyFy
Left to Right: Sam Huntington, Meaghan Rath & Sam Witmer.

If you'd like to knew a bit more about the show, watch this clip, and let the actors tell you about the characters.



The following clip is a preview for tonight's episode, Children Shouldn't Play With Undead Things.



For more about the show, check out the official website here.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if this matched the BBC version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks God,they took different direction with the US version. The first few episodes were a bit boring because of the comparison.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails