Monday, March 21, 2011

Being Human (SyFy) Tonight - Dog Eat Dog

Photobucket
Photobucket


Tonight at 9PM/8PM Central, a fresh-from-the-oven episode Being Human can be found on the SyFy Channel. The new episode, entitled Dog Eat Dog, looks like it will give us a glimpse of the elders, and much more to come on that storyline. It also allows us to see a bit more of Aidan, and his continuing struggles the his blood-lust. Check out this preview.



Or you can check out this snippet from tonight's episode.



So I thought I would run a couple of shots of the sexy stars of the show; Sam Witwer, Sammy Huntington, and Meaghan Rath. They are looking goo, although I would not object to more of the "Naked Sammies", Huntington or Witwer. Preferably, I'd go for both!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For more about the show, check out the official website here.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Naked sammy all the way! That was excellent episode wasnt it! Naked sammy was bonus! I liked how they did that versus the cage in the UK version. I really could see Douglas resgination of death and life. I loved how Bishop was like hey it was spur of the moment who knows maybe he will win.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails