Monday, July 5, 2010

Five on the 5th - July

five on the fifth

Another month has arrived, and Stephen Chapman's fantastic and fun Five on the 5th posts, and I am again taking part in the festivities.
You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on Monday 5th of July (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme - this month there are 2 suggestions:

"This past weekend" or "I don't like Mondays".

I had nothing worth photographing over the weekend, as I spent way too much time with the hedgetrimmer, so I am pulling from some pictures I have taken over the last two weeks. Evidently, I am adapting the theme to be "The last few weekends." This is a peak at my previous two weekend, of June 18th and 25th. Hope you enjoy.

five on the fifth,july,2010
Goal! Nephew's team scored at a soccer tournament in New Jersey. They played in the 12 & Under section on June 19th.

five on the fifth,july,2010
Two niece's in the swimming pool. Taken on June 26th.

five on the fifth,july,2010
Nephew plays with the hose in the pool. Taken on June 26th.

five on the fifth,july,2010
The sun breaking through the trees. Taken on June 26th.

five on the fifth,july,2010
SIRPAUL performing on stage in New York City. The show was at the Triad Theater on June 26th.

For more about Five on the 5th and to see other entries, check out the post on Stephen's blog here.

9 comments:

  1. Kids and water, there's something special with it. Call it 'shower' and they h-a-t-e it, just give them a hose - it's fun and play. LOL
    Thanks for sharing!

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! Happy 5 on Fifth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel, amazing, isn't it? The pool - a big bathtub - is something they want to go, while the bathtub a can cause battles...

    Michael, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your family - thanks for sharing.

    I was thinking about ths today...but still hope I can get 5 pics in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics, nice to see sirpaul gets a mention too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jason! SIRPAUL definitely gets a mention, I am thrilled with the pictures I took! Of course, he is a lovely subject, but those beautiful, soulful eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. SteveA, Thanks! It's fun to take the pictures. Get out the camera, and join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails