Saturday, July 10, 2010

New from Matt Morris - Live Forever

matt morris,live forever,music video
matt morris,live forever,music video

Out Singer/songwriter Matt Morris has released a video for this latest single, Live Forever. From the really fantastic debut album When Everything Breaks Open is released through Tennman Records, owned and run by Justin Timberlake.

matt morris,live forever,music video
matt morris,live forever,music video

The song is gorgeous and lush, the first 30 seconds sounding more like an elegy than a pop song. But at about the minute mark, it kicks into unmistakable pop. The lyrics to the song also gave the album a name. The video opens on a suburban street, taking a walk with Matt as he explains to his lover how he is gonna love them like they will live forever. There are plenty of tight shots in the first part of the video, and Matt's eyes demand attention, so beautiful and expressive. I'd say make it full screen, and enjoy!



For more on Matt Morris, check out his official website here. You can check out what he has for sale here. You can also purchase a limited edition autographed CD, available for just $10.99 here. I've already gotten word mine is being shipped! You can buy the video on iTunes, which I already did here. And next Thursday, July 15, Matt will be appearing live in New York City. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make it, but the lucky people who can get to Borders at 1:00PM will have a great time. For information about the show, click here.

10 comments:

  1. What a great little video, lovely voice and jolly nice to have in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howard,I am Matt's manager and just want to thank you so much for your wonderful comments about Matt and helping to spread the word about his music. I am blessed to work with him, and I wish blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder Man, I like it too.

    Jason, You should check out the album, it is really good!

    Dottie, thanks you so much, very kind of you. I really like Matt's music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received Matt's new CD at work today...now I'm excited to listen to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeffrey, it is VERY good! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howard, he does have eyes that draw you in. Very rich, very soulful. His music and his eyes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyle, I love his music, and those eyes slay me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Howard, I JUST discovered your blog and I'm loving it!! I heard of Matt Morris when he did Hallelujah with JT, and like you, I love supporting out/queer artists so I ordered his CD from his web site. Great voice, terrific lyrics, and now I get to see his video thanks to you! I am all over your blog today, thanks so much for supporting these awesome artists!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juan, welcome, and so glad to hear you enjoy the blog. I, too, am a big fan of Matt, so I am glad you got the chance to see the video!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails