Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Theo Tams!

theo tams,manhattan blue,tara jean popowich,vincent desjardins,sytycd
theo tams,manhattan blue,tara jean popowich,vincent desjardins,sytycd
Above: from the Manhattan Blue video I hope to post soon.

Today, Theo Tams celebrates his 25th birthday. It only seem appropriate to get a group of people together to wish his well.



Because this is a music blog, I feel it only appropriate to put Theo to work on his special day, so here is Theo singing Let Go, a song from his debut album Give It All Away, last fall.



Happy Birthday, Theo! Have a great day, and I hope I am get the chance to see you in person soon to wish you my best, and be one of the fans cheering you on! Birthday hugz to you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the lovely and talented Mr. Tams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, so glad you have such a fine sense of talent, for Theo is both lovely and talented!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails