Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 5th Fireworks

smyrna,clayton,fireworks,july 4,2010
smyrna,clayton,fireworks,july 4,2010

When you live in a small town, you are accustomed to the towns getting together to deliver a better joint project than if they tackled things individually. Such is the case where I live, as the Smyrna/Clayton area put on the fireworks for the July 4th celebration on the evening of July 5th.

smyrna,clayton,fireworks,july 4,2010
smyrna,clayton,fireworks,july 4,2010
smyrna,clayton,fireworks,july 4,2010
smyrna,clayton,fireworks,july 4,2010

Three generations of the family - my parents, myself and 2 sisters, and my sister's don and daughter, were on the driveway watching the fireworks, which were partially obstructed by the trees. Not surprising, I had my camera primed and ready, and took these pictures. Hope you enjoy.

smyrna,clayton,fireworks,july 4,2010
smyrna,clayton,fireworks,july 4,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails