Friday, February 4, 2011

5 on the 5th - February 2011

five on the fifth

It is February 5th, time for Stephen Chapman's Five on the Fifth posts. I really do enjoy participating in this global blogging, cause I love taking pictures. This month Stephen made the suggestion of 'Reflections', and I am going to follow that suggestion, as least how it applies to me. It is interesting, cause I started out in one direction, and soon it came around to a whole different interpretation. I began by taking pictures that would give an interesting reflection, and ended up doing a series of self-portraits, either caught in a reflection or in the midst of reflection.


Photobucket
I see my glasses reflected in the CD.

Photobucket
The light reflects in interesting ways on my glasses.

Photobucket
That is me on the left side of this hammered metal box.

Photobucket
I took a moment to think about things as the day progressed.

Photobucket
My reflection in a silver container from the bathroom.

Bonus - 6th picture
Photobucket
I couldn't help but reflect on the beauty that is my Ben Cohen calendar.

5 comments:

  1. Great pics Howard. I especially love the second one. And thanks for the bonus! Can't get too much of Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love these, really, so cool, and the bonus 6th is a great one.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'Ben' shot isn't quite a reflection - but understandable inclusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cubby, thank you. There is never too much Ben in the world.

    Jason, thank you, and I just couldn't resist...

    Dennisthemennis, thanks!

    Stephen, :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails