Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More from The Pansy Division

Pansy Division
Pansy Division
Pansy Division

Well, I just love the Pansy Division, and have been a fan for a very long time. When it seemed that gay men had two choices in making music - Dance music [or Pop with Dance mixes] or Cabaret music - yet they took their own path, and helped pave the way for Queercore music, and made a statement that a bunch of gay men could rock! I loved them. They offered an alternative I didn't really know existed. They were loud, proud, and in your face, never stepping back from their sexuality. Take, for example, the track Bad Boyfriend, which is available on The Essential Pansy Division.



From that same album, you can catch the delightful song Groovy Underwear. I love it.



And, of course, there is the driving force and concern of every young man, the mysterious condition of being Horny In The Morning.



Here is a clip from a live show, when the boys sing I'm Gonna Be A Slut.



For more about the Pansy Division, you really need to check out their official website here.

4 comments:

  1. It is always great to go back & visit Pansy Division. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen, there is never enough Pansy Division, is there? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite Pansy Division songs are James Bondage and Homosapien from their Deflowered album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Behr, they are great songs, too. I do enjoy my boys from the Pansy Division!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails