Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daniel Cartier - Diving Too Deep

Daniel Cartier
Daniel Cartier Daniel Cartier
Daniel Cartier

I have been a fan of Daniel's for several years, and just have loved his music from the start. It has just really spoken to me in a way I can't explain, except to say I wouldn't want to do without it. That would include his latest album, Redemption. One of the songs I really love on the album is Diving Too Deep, and I just noticed Daniel had made a video for it, and I was quite excited!



Oh, yeah, in case I haven't mentioned it, Daniel is a handsome guy, too. Daniel has never been shy about putting videos up on YouTube, with several covers to be found, some of which I have posted earlier. But he will also post a song he is working on, like this one, Don't Worry You Sweet Head (Acoustic Demo).



A couple of years ago he released the album You And Me Are We, which was just outstanding. There is a bunch of great music on that one, including the song Just Wanted To Fall.



For more on Daniel Cartier, check out his official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails