Monday, February 28, 2011

Get Out To Vote - Online!






Christopher Dallman, Josh Zuckerman, Sacha Sacket, David Raleigh, Ari Gold, Dangerous Muse, and Jónsi.

Voting takes place all week long for LOGO TV's Click List videos, and some of the favorite artists for this blog can be found on the list. I am sure they would love to have your support. Jónsi, Dangerous Muse, Josh Zuckerman, Sacha Sacket, Christopher Dallman, David Raleigh, and Ari Gold are among the names you can vote for this week. Just go HERE, and scroll down the list to find your favorite, and click on them, and go to the bottom and click on VOTE. It is that easy. You don't really need to fill out the information. You can vote as often as you'd like, so you can vote for a few of your favorites. But to make your voting a bit easier, I will feature some of them right here on the blog.

Christopher Dallman has a beautiful and touching video for his introspective song, Ghosts. When the video first came out, this blog's resident str8 hunk, Chad Cavanaugh, couldn't get enough of it, and I gotta agree, cause months later, I still can't hear it enough. So here is Ghosts, from the amazing EP, Never Was.



Sexy, sultry, and in your face, Dangerous Muse's I Want It All has a youthful vigor that is exhilarating and intoxicating. These boys are rumored to be putting together a new album, and I hope they hurray!



Man, I love the music Sacha Sacket makes. I just can't help it, I do. And I don't want to help it, I want to feed the addiction, and listen to every last bit I can, including when I watch the video for Running Away. Of course, it never hurts when the artist is so damn easy on the eyes, you know?



If being cute isn't enough to earn a vote, how about being talented. Josh Zuckerman has managed to growl at me on more than one album, cause I find myself unable to say know to the rocker. At least when it comes to his music. Check out his latest video on the LOGO countdown, Fall In Love Again.



And while I suspect his fans will be clicking away for him, I couldn't go without sharing the video Icelandic cutie Jónsi has for the song Animal Arithmetic off his latest album, Go.



David Raleigh, Sir Ari Gold, Billy Porter, and Alan Cumming remake the classic song That's What Friends Are For, and once again, the money is not going to the artist, but instead to a very worthy cause, to support of the Ali Forney Center, a NYC shelter for homeless GLBT youth. Gold also has a solo effort, Make My Body Rock, which I have recently featured.



Again, you can just go HERE, scroll down the list to find your favorite, click on them, and go to the bottom and click on VOTE. It is that easy. You don't really need to fill out the information. You can vote as often as you'd like, so you can vote for a few of your favorites. And I do love when Out and Proud musicians are featured on LOGO, which too often is over-run with the latest videos from one diva or another. So vote for your favorite, vote for each one, just do you civic duty, and get out to VOTE!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails