Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Morning with John Barrowman

John Barrowman
John Barrowman
John Barrowman

He can sing, he can act, and he looks damn good in and out of his clothes, so what could be better waking up on a lazy Sunday morning to the lush sound of Barrowman singing to you? I agree, that sounds about as good as it gets. Check out John singing Anything Goes on the set of Torchwood, and tell me it doesn't give you ideas...



John also had an album out called John Barrowman Swings Cole Porter, and it is a total delight. Barrowman has the voice, the charm, and the sense of humor to deliver the songs exactly as needed. Check out You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To.



He also does a magnificent job with After You, Who?, keeping it swinging and filled with charm.



So, wouldn't you love to be waking up to Barrowman singing to you today? His partner, Scott, is a very lucky man.

8 comments:

  1. Ah! Sexy, Talented and openly gay! What more could anyone ask for?
    I first became aware of John when I saw the underrated film De-Lovely.
    When this guy on the screen sang Night and Day, my first thought was who the fuck has this voice?
    I've been a major fan ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're big fans, too. Who wouldn't be. He's got so much talent and soooooo very much charm. "Who could ask for anything more...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queer Heaven, I luvs him, too.

    Wonder Man, as am I.

    Stan, He's so easy to love....

    Timmy, indeed!

    Bob, it is so easy to fall for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fairly straight man, but John Barrowman...hooooo boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vezon, I swear, he is just irresistible.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails