Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Armand Deluxe featuring SIRPAUL • Love in Stereo

 photo ArmandDeluxeampSIRPAULLoveInStereoCOVER_zps48aece89.jpg

Armand Deluxe and SIRPAUL are at it again, collaborating on a new song. And, much like the first two singles, "Love in Stereo" is a bright and energized. There is a wonderful throwback feel in the song, showing a wonderful influence of some of the great Electro-Pop of the 1980s. But the track never feels like a novelty number, instead incorporating a timeless Pop deliciousness that makes me crave for more. The minute I heard "Love in Stereo", it went into constant rotation in my Summer playlist. This track has mixtape potential so great, I might need to make one just to quench that thirst.



Like I said, I just love this track, and have to think you do as well. You can purchase "Love in Stereo" on iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Armand Deluxe, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' Armand on Twitter and 'like' him on Facebook. For more about SIRPAUL, you can visit his official website, 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails