Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mike Burns Single • There's Nothing "Awful" About It

Mike Burns - Awful Single cover photo MikeBurnsAwfulSingleCOVER_zps79a444f9.jpg

Well, Austin, Texas-based singer/songwriter has released a new single, and it is really special. I became familiar with his music last year, introduced to it by JD Doyle of Queer Music Heritage. I liked his latest release, 'Chapter Twenty-Seven', I had to keep it company with 'Courage & Longing', a 2010 release I really liked as well. In fact, you can read my thoughts on the former here. I recently noticed Mike talk about being excited about a new song, so I kept my ear to the ground. It is finally here, and I am loving it. Like much of Burns' work, it is piano-driven, but this one carries a darker feel that I find very sexy. Mike is in great voice, and the track is just wonderful. You can check it out for yourself. Please enjoy Mike Burns singing "Awful".



I loved it from the first moment I I heard it, and hope you are also finding it irresistible. If that is the case, you can find "Awful" available for purchase on iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. For more about Mike Burns, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter and 'like' him on Facebook. I am sure he'd love for you to say "hi", and tell him how much you love his new single!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails