Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Toronto or Bust

Theo Tams

Well, I am starting on my way to Toronto - will drive part of the way there tonight, and the rest tomorrow. The goal, of course, is to see Theo Tams performing live Thursday, Friday and Sunday night at three different locations. I am borrowing a laptop, and if I can get it to work, I hope to be online. I have scheduled posts for this week, and hope you are going to enjoy the music, although it is a bit lighter than usual. Otherwise, I will catch up with you next week! Unless I will be lucky enough to meet some of you at the Theo shows!

To tide you over, here is a clip of Theo singing Lazy Lovers from his Tuesday night show in Toronto. Thanks Tigger4Theo for the link!


3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip, I have just entered Theo Tams into limewire, I look forward to hearing more of his work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Howie - that sounds great! Have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind of Mine, Thanks! I hope I will. I am sure I will love Theo - I've been a fan for over a year, and his music speaks to me. Check out the Lazy Lovers video on YouTube, as well as Wait For You. And Broken.

    SteveA, I will do my best. Can't wait to see/hear/meet Theo and tell him how much I love his music.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails