Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Toronto Weekend Preview

Photobucket
theo tams,toronto,august,2010
theo tams,august,2010,stouffville

Well, I am back from Toronto, 20+ hours of driving, 3 different shows by Theo Tams in the Toronto area, crossing the Allegheny Mountains to and from, and facing the metric system in Canada. I survived it all. Not only that, but had a fantastic time. And I give Sue and Theo all the credit that while there, I have not attacked by a single polar bear, raccoon, nor squirrel, as promised. I was pleased to meet Sue, Melony, Cathy (with a 'C'), Sandy, Jen, Pam, and others while there, as well as the esteemed Mr. Tams, who was sweet, lovely, funny, kind, charming, and above all, talented. While I get together my thoughts, pictures and videos, I thought I would share a quick video compilation I threw together to give you a little taste of of what I experienced, leaving me still smiling!



I hope you enjoyed the video, and will look forward to reading a more comprehensive look once I gt it all together. I certainly can't wait to tell you all about it!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time and he is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Man, I had a fantastic time, and Theo is a hot guy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails