Thursday, August 19, 2010

Theo Tams Live - August 19, 2010

theo tams,toronto,the supermarket
Photo of Theo Tams performing live courtesy of Sue Jackson

OK, so I am at the show now, so the following aren't clips from my show, but I thought I would share clips from an earlier stop on the tour with you while I am enjoying him live. I will be at the Lebovic Centre for Arts and Entertainment in Stouffville, Ontario. The first video will be Theo singing a cover of Missy Higgins' Where I Stood.



The clips are courtesy of KathyP60, who is also a Twitter buddy of mine. So, thanks Kathy! The next video is Theo singing a cover of Damien Rice's Cannonball. It is such a lovely song.



And, finally, here is a video of Theo singing an original song, Doesn't Make It Easier. I really like his songs, there is such a great emotional connection. I just think he really writes from the heart.



So I hope to be reporting back to you soon about the phenomenal time I am sure to be having. For more about Theo, check out his official website here.

2 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT to read what Howard has to say...! ;)

    Sue (who is smiling big tonight)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah but Wonder Man, I am saying this having witnessed him seeing, hearing, and meeting Theo! ;)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails