Friday, March 21, 2014

Jason Walker • Tell It To My Heart feat. Bimbo James

Jason Walker - Tell It To My Heart feat Bimbo Jones photo JASONWALKERTellItToMyHeartCOVER_zpsf5106737.jpg

Whenever I hear a song from recording artist Jason Walker, I swear I get goosebumps, and wish I could sound like him. He combines all the things I love in a singer, giving me emotional content, power, and versatility like few others can. He reminds me a bit of Taylor Dayne, with a voice that comes from the gut and attacks each song like it was a pheasant at the table of King Henry VIII. It cooks till the time is right to take it in, one bite at a time. So when I head Jason was going to sing "Tell It To My Heart", I was nearly giddy in anticipation. With this version, featuring Bimbo Jones, UK Dance stars who seem to be a perfect paring with the bold vocalist. I hope you enjoy Jason Walker's "Tell It To My Heart", featuring Bimbo Jones.



"Tell It To My Heart" will be found on 'Love/Sexo', an April 1st release. But the song can be purchased as a single on iTunes. 'Love/Sexo' is a 23-song release featuring some of the top performers of Dance and Pop music recording now. You can pre-order the album from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Jason Walker, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails