Friday, March 1, 2013

Chezdune • Here With Me (feat Angelo)

Chezdune Here With Me photo ChezduneHereWithMe585_zps9ed9ee30.jpg

I think listening to the golden voice of Angelo is a great way to start any day, like today. Here is a brand new single from Chezdune, "Here With Me". The song features vocals from the wonderfully talented Angelo, a voice I never tire of hearing. The collaboration is a great one, for I love this song. It puts me in mind of the great George Michael material from the late 1980s and early 1990s, with a timeless stamp. Maybe it is the synth-driven sound, or the sexy feel, but I can't get enough of this single. Give a listen and tell me what you think!



To get your own copy of "Here With Me", go to Chezdune's SoundCloud page HERE, and click on the 'DOWNLOAD' button. To learn more about Chezdune, you can visit his official website, 'follow' him on Twitter, or 'like' him on Facebook. To learn the latest news about Angelo, you can visit his official website, 'follow' him on Twitter, or 'like' him on Facebook. I am still loving Angelo's album 'Narcissus Drowned', which can be found on iTunes and Amazon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails