Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spencer Day • Love & Other Mysteries

Spencer Day photo SpencerDay_500_zps0aea6942.jpg

Today, Spencer Day released a new album of great new material, 'The Mystery of You'. To go along with the new 13-track collection, there is also a mini-documentary, allowing us all to get to know Spencer a little bit better. I have downloaded the album, and given it a first listen, and I am loving it. But I am still not ready to write up a review, so I thought I would share this video with you, a six-and-a-half minute clip that allows Spencer himself to give some background to the great music you are can find on 'The Mystery of You'. Please enjoy 'Love & Other Mysteries'.



If you'd like to purchase 'The Mystery of You', you can find it on iTunes and Amazon. For more about Spencer Day, you can visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails