Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Still Time to Make a "Formal" Pledge to Eric Himan

Eric Himan by Howard Stump
Eric Himan by Howard Stump Eric Himan by Howard Stump
Eric Himan by Howard Stump

Just wanted to remind everyone there is still time to be a part of the fundraising for Eric Himan Band's 'Formal' album. I will fully admit I have long been addicted to the music of Eric Himan, for longer than I might think. After all, the above pictures were taken by me, at two different shows at Philadelphia's World Cafe Live. So when I saw Eric was putting something together for a new album for the Eric Himan Band, I was eager to be a part of it. And you have that same chance. The thought of Eric getting all electrified was exciting, and I remembered I had a video of him playing the electric guitar, on the Phil Collins' classic, "In The Air Tonight."



With a range of investments from $10 to $2,000, anything is possible. I say investments, for you are always getting something back for your money. You can check that out at the official Pledge Music site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails