Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Brendan Maclean • Beat Me To It Music Video

Brandon Maclean
Brendan Maclean Brendan Maclean

I readily admit that when I hear the mention of Brendan Maclean's name, I get a little bit happier. If I know there is music involved, I get a whole lot happier. So when I saw he had a new video for "Beat Me To It," a song off his 2010 EP 'White Canvas.' And when I first hit play, and saw that adorable face full-screen on my computer, I knew I was in for something great. I love that EP, as it was my introduction to the Australian singer/songwriter, and he's kept me interested ever since. Check out the video for the gorgeous song, "Beat Me To It."

As I said, I love the EP, and still play it often. You can purchase the 'White Canvas' EP on iTunes. For a limited time, Brendan has made the song available for FREE on Bandcamp. To learn more about Brendan Maclean, 'follow' him on Twitter, or 'like' him on Facebook.


Related Posts with Thumbnails