Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine 2015 • Spencer Day • Never My Love

 photo Spencer_Day001a_zps983029ef.jpg

I know Valentine's weekend is coming to a close, but I just couldn't stop. But I do feel as though this might be a good place to stop it. Because Spencer Day is a lot of things, and a finisher might be one of them. For the moment I first heard him singing, I was finished. I was instantly a fan, and will be for as long as he makes music. That first song was "Till You Come to Me", off the album 'Vagabond'. Well, I have purchased a few more since then, and I only get more excited with each one. The latest, 'Daybreak', is a delicious combination of original songs and covers of great records from the 1960s, with just the right amount of Spencer in each one. "Never My Love" was written by American brother Donald and Richard Addrisi, and was best known from as a hit for The Association in 1967. This is the classic song as sung by Spencer Day.



"Never My Love" is featured on Spencer's latest album, 'Daybreak'. You can purchase 'Daybreak' from iTunes, Bandcamp, and Amazon. You can find out more about Spencer with a visit to his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter. And I hope you had a great Valentine's Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails