Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine 2015 • Levi Kreis • Love Revolution

 photo Levi_Kreis_zps8e66426d.jpg

As part of my Valentine's Day celebration, I am offering up love songs from some of my favorite artists. For me, Levi Kreis was the best thing to come out of 'The Apprentice'. I happened to be watching during season 4, and saw this independent artist featured on a task. I like him so much, I did some research, and soon had his album 'One of the Ones' in my collection. I've been hooked since. With every release, my collection became a little bit deeper. That includes his album released in 2013, 'Imagine Paradise'. It had a higher energy quotient than the previous albums, fusing R&B, Dance and Pop with a light touch. To help celebrate this holiday, I bring you "Love Revolution (Golishevsky Remix)" for your listening pleasure.



"Love Revolution" can be found on Levi's latest album. You can purchase 'Imagine Paradise' from iTunes, Amazon, and CD Baby. To learn more about Levi, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails