Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine 2015 • Josh Zuckerman • Fall In Love Again

 photo Josh_Zuckerman_zps0f1fec0b.jpg

As part of my celebration of Valentine's Day, I am featuring some of my favorite artists. One of them is definitely Josh Zuckerman, the New Jersey rocker whose sexy music has been in my iPod for me to enjoy since first discovering his first album, 'A New Sensation'. I thought I would share with you his music video for "Fall in Love Again", his 2009 single. I love the sparse arrangement of the song, and think Josh looks damn good in black and white. This is Josh with "Fall in Love Again".



To learn more about Josh Zuckerman, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook and 'follow' him on Twitter. "Fall in Love Again" can be found on Josh's 2009 release, 'Got Love'. You can purchase 'Got Love' from iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails