Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine 2015 • Garrin Benfield • Be Love

Garrin Benfield photo garrin_benfield_zpsd526b891.jpg

As part of my Valentine's Day celebration, I am offering up love songs from some of my favorite artists. I am a huge fan of Garrin Benfield's music, and have been since I purchased his 2004 album, 'Where Joy Kills Sorrow'. It was my introduction to him, and it still remains near and dear to my heart. There is something glorious about the last track on the album, "Be Love". As a singer, Garrin shows such great control, a perfect complement to his layered music. It reminds me why I fell in love with his music to start with. This is Garrin Benfield with "Be Love".



"Be Love" can be found on Garrin's fantastic album, 'Where Joy Kills Sorrow'. You can purchase the album from iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. To learn more about Garrin Benfield, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails