Monday, February 2, 2015

Aris • The New 'Pulse' of Kickstarter

Aris Ziagos photo ArisZiagos001_zps1caa48f4_1.jpg
Aris Ziagos (Photo by Michael Sibler)

A little bit less than a year ago, I received an email that invited me to check out the music of Aris, a Brooklyn-based Electro-Rocker. I can tell you I am glad I accepted that invite, and not just because Aris is a handsome devil. 'Twilight Revival', his second full-length release, rocked me out and I haven't bee the same since. Song after song made me hoping it would never end. There was something bright, hopeful, and at times very sexy about the music Aris makes. Check it out for yourself with the official music video for "Twilight", a dance track with just the right amount of edge.



Needless to say, I was thrilled when heard Aris had started working on a follow-up to 'Twilight Revival'. He is calling the new album 'Pulse', and I like the way that sounds. And a great part of that sound is his voice, which manages to have a deliver each song perfectly, with a rough-hewn edge that draws me in deeper. As he prepares to go into the studio for 'Pulse', Aris has started a crowdfunding page to give us all the chance to be on board early for this project. I'll let Aris speak about it in his own words.



I have decided to be a part of it, and think you should too. If you like the music, you must step up and all your money to do the speaking for you, and place your vote to hear more great music from amazing LGBT artists. Whether you are signing up for a digital download, or a private house concert by Aris, supporting the artist is how we get to be sure they can continue to make more! To be a part of the project, visit the official Kickstarter page. To learn more about Aris, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. 'Twilight Revival' is available for purchase on iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails