Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine 2015 • Sir Ari Gold • Love Will Take Over

 photo SirAriGold_zpsb3fcbfe2.jpg

As part of my Valentine's Day celebration, I am offering up love songs from some of my favorite artists. I have been a fan of Sir Ari Gold since the moment I saw the music video for "Wave of You" on LOGO, and he continues to keep me enthralled with fantastic albums and great music videos. Whether he is making energetic dance, sexy Pop, or touching ballads, Ari never fails to engage me. To help with the Valentine's celebration, I offer you his sexy song, "Love Will Take Over (JKriv Radio Mix)". Ari deftly combines Pop and Dance to keep me moving in my chair, wanting to dance with the sexy singer. This is the music video for "Love Will Take Over".



You can find "Love Will Take Over" on Ari's 2003 release, 'Space Under Sun'. You can purchase 'Space Under Sun' from iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. To learn more about Sir Ari Gold, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails