Thursday, April 17, 2014

Matt Gold • Appreciated

Matt Gold - Appreciated photo Appreciated003_zps1a4b8c9b.jpg
Matt Gold - Appreciated photo Appreciated002_zps8610f1ba.jpg Matt Gold - Appreciated photo Appreciated001_zps779eda7d.jpg

When I saw Matt Gold had a new music video out, I was instantly excited and couldn't wait to watch it. And to hear it. You see, ever since I head his first album, 'Drown Before You Swim', I've been a fan of his voice. And soon as the video began to play, I was excited, for it has a new sound and feel. While his earlier work has a personal feel, their is a delicious lightness to "Appreciated", and I just love it. And the music video is every bit as tasty, as it has such joy and whimsy. Just hit play and you will understand why I love Matt Gold's "Appreciated" so much!



I must assume that you now must love it too! The combination of animation and stop-action video adds to the light feel, and makes the video very bit a banquet for the eyes as it is for the ears! I had to buy it, and put it in my April 2014 playlist! "Appreciated' can be purchased from iTunes, CD Baby, and Amazon. To learn more about Matt Gold, visit his official website. He can also be found on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails