Wednesday, June 17, 2009

International Music - Ivri Lider

Ivri Lider

I found Ivri Lider in the oddest of ways. I saw and loved a movie titled Yossi & Jagger and loved it. It was a film by Israeli director Eytan Fox, and quite beautiful. The soundtrack was very good, and the main theme was written and performed by Ivri Lider. I found the song and DL'ed it, and went to find more information on Lider.



I soon discovered Ivri Lider is an out and proud Israeli Pop/Rock star, one of the biggest selling musical acts in Israeli in the past decade. He is a writer/producer as well, helping many other artists. He also has worked on many of the films of Eytan Fox, including the lastest, a fantastic movie titled The Bubble. And I am shallow enough to admit I think he is very hot.

Ivri Lider

Ivri is working on an English language CD, rumored to be coming out at the end of 2009. He has released a couple of songs in English, from the translated Bo (Your Soul) to The Man I Love from the movie soundtrack to The Bubble, to Jesse, an intoxicating song that I swear bored a place in my brain and makes me listen.

Ivri Lider

Recently, Ivri answered the dare of a radio personality and did a cover version of Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl, even shooting a video. It is fantastic. If he records music as good as this and Jesse, I hope this CD is a success. I will certainly be purchasing it!



You can find more photos and information about Ivri Lider at his website.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with his music but WOW! what a looker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivri is gorgeous! But his music is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails