Saturday, November 1, 2014

Matt Alber & Brendan Sweet Rogers • To Make You Feel My Love

 photo MattBrendanTMYFML005_zps30b43722.jpg
 photo MattBrendanTMYFML002_zpsd7fdfbe6.jpg  photo MattBrendanTMYFML003_zps011c2c6f.jpg

Today I will be attending the wedding of my nephew, Scott, to his significant other, Cheryl. To mark this special occasion, I thought I would start the day with a romantic duet I can't get enough of. I have long been a fan of handsome and talented Matt Alber, and have been lucky enough to see him perform live on a couple of different stages. I was not, however, at his show in London in August of this year, at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern. Alber was joined on stage by Brendan Sweet Rogers, and English singer/songwriter I have recently discovered thanks to Alber, and have also developed a crush on him. His voice makes an interesting counterpoint to Alber's on Bob Dylan's "To Make You Feel My Love". Here they are performing the song live.



"To Make You Feel My Love" can be found on Matt's latest album, 'Wind Sand Stars'. I heard it first there, and instantly fell for it. And looked up and purchased all the music I could by Rogers. You can purchase "To Make You Feel My Love" from iTunes and Amazon. For more about Matt Alber, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. To learn about Brendan Rogers, you can visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. I will soon be sharing some of Brendan's music with you.

 photo MattBrendanTMYFML001_zps6c7c991a.jpg  photo MattBrendanTMYFML004_zpsb00a6dc1.jpg
 photo MattBrendanTMYFML006_zpsf0e7a697.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails