Sunday, November 23, 2014

David Raleigh • Live in New York City

David Raleigh at The Cutting Room photo DavidRaleigh003_zps28d7fad2.jpg
 photo DavidRaleigh002_zps575e2434.jpg David Raleigh at The Cutting Room photo DavidRaleigh001_zpsb7af4e35.jpg

About a month ago, I went to New York City to attend the CD Release Party for David Raleigh, for 'The Equation of Love'. I was joined by my sister, Kim, for this great evening. That was the night of October 20th, and we made our way into the city to find The Cutting Room, found near the corner of 32nd & Park Avenue. David was in great voice that night, and we both had an great time. I will be going more in depth shortly, but until then, here is an overview of the evening with David Raleigh.



Sometimes, I just find my life to be amazing. After all, on Sunday, I was on the farm in Delaware, doing stalls and putting the horses out. On Monday, I was traveling to New York, and attending an event that had red carpet moments! And hearing Raleigh performing live was a good reason to make the trip! Soon, I will have more videos, pictures, and my thoughts on his new CD. To learn more about David Raleigh, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. You can find his music at your favorite online music stores. You can purchase 'Beginning Again' from iTunes and Amazon. 'The Equation of Love' can be found on iTunes and Amazon. You can't go wrong with either CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails