Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Matt Fishel • Run With Me

Matt Fishel - Cover Boy photo MattFishelCoverBoyCOVER_zps04b1a358.jpg

I have to giggle at myself sometimes. I was about to type in that I have been a fan of Matt Fishel for a long time, and when I look at the young man on the cover of his latest release, 'Cover Boy', I realize he is still young. But I have been a fan for a couple of years, since first discovering his music. I gobble up his music like it was candy, making me a very happy camper.

Matt Fishel - Run With Me photo MF_RunWithMe003_zpsc5c852cb.jpg Matt Fishel - Run With Me photo MF_RunWithMe001_zps21b78f05.jpg
Matt Fishel - Run With Me photo MF_RunWithMe005_zps4a968c7a.jpg Matt Fishel - Run With Me photo MF_RunWithMe002_zps874c3120.jpg

And that would include his latest album, a real aural treat. And he had a new music video out for the single "Run With Me", his cover of the theme song from the children's television show, 'The Racoons'. In fact, the video is a compilation of footage from the show, for which permission was generously given to Matt from series creator Kevin Gillis. The song, written by Gillis with Jon Stroll and Steve Lunt, instantly brings back warm memories to those who watched the show during the late 1980s. I hope you enjoy Matt's cover of "Run With Me" and the video featuring it.



I must admit I never saw the show, but I still get the fun and love Matt brings to the song. "Run With Me" can be found on Matt Fishel's 'Cover Boy', which can be found on iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Matt Fishel, visit his official website. You can also follow him on Twitter and 'like' him on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails