Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sam Smith • I'm Not the Only One

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One photo SSOnly005_zps4f29e2f7.jpg
Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One photo SSOnly001_zpsf7131ffe.jpg Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One photo SSOnly002_zpsf85ba877.jpg
Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One photo SSOnly003_zpsaeb92b40.jpg Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One photo SSOnly004_zpsd02903b6.jpg

There is a new single and music video out from Sam Smith's latest, 'In the Lonely Hour', and shows just how deep that album is. The song, "I'm Not the Only One", is a bluesy ballad that takes a look at infidelity. The video is a perfect complement to the song, allowing strength to be a counterpoint to the act, rather than victimization. When tears can help power grow, you know you are doing something right. As is the case on all the music he has released, Smith's voice is incredible on the track, and his reading spot on. This is the music video for Sam Smith's "I'm Not the Only One".



You can find the song by Sam on his latest release, 'In the Lonely Hour'. You can purchase the album from iTunes and Amazon. For more about Sam Smith, visit his official website. You can also 'like' him on Facebook, and 'follow' him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails