Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Supreme Fabulettes • You Ruined My Christmas

The Supreme Fabulettes

When I first saw this video by The Supreme Fabulettes, I was in love. So I have to thank J.D. Doyle of Queer Music Heritage fame for posting it. I guess I also need to thank Boy George and John Themis, who wrote the delightful "You Ruined My Xmas" that is featured in the music video, directed by Boy George and Dean Stockings.



For the record, The Supreme Fabulettes are Miss Vanilla Lush, Miss Vicki Vivacious, and Miss Mary Mac. The British 'girl group' have been touring in the UK. I can't seem to find out if they have other recorded music, but if you enjoyed it, you can 'like' them on Facebook. You can visit them on their official website.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails