Saturday, December 8, 2012

John Barrowman • You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To

John Barrowman Swings Cole Porter

I thought I would bring a treat today, and that would be the always delicious John Barrowman. While I do miss him playing Captain Jack Harkness on either 'Torchwood' and/or 'Doctor Who,' I am grateful to have him on my screen in 'Arrow' on The CW. I would also kill to get the chance to see him performing live, but that doesn't seem in the cards at the moment. But until I get the chance, I have all his albums, including the incredible 'John Barrowman Swings Cole Porter'. The album is just sensational, including "You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To", a favorite of mine.



You can purchase Barrowman swings Cole Porter from iTunes and Amazon.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails