Saturday, April 6, 2013

Simon & Garfunkel • 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)

Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel photo Simon-Garfunkel_zps2807bf26.jpg
Paul Simon, left, and Art Garfunkel, right.

It is Saturday morning and Spring kicked in already, at least in theory. So I thought there would be no better way to remember that Spring is here than by getting all groovy with life with the aid of Simon and Garfunkel. And if I was going to get feelin' groovy, I would been to listen to the "59th Street Bridge Song". It is the ultimate "chill:" song, looking for everyone to take the time to notice all the beauty and love surrounding them. The song is off the album 'Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme', released in 1966. The duo was made up of Paul Sim and Art Garfunkel, two amazingly talented men. Much of the music they wrote could still be relevant today, and all would still be gorgeous.



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I needed this this morning - and it's my favorite S&G song! Thank you Howard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, my dear! I love S&G, and this song!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails