Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Mark Feehily!

Mark Feehily

Salutations on the day to Westlife hottie Mark Feehily. I will admit I was a fan of his tall, dark and handsome self before he came out publicly in 2005 and announced his relationship with the adorable Kevin McDaid. Check him out singing first on this version of I Don't Wanna Fight from the 1999 debut album, Westlife.



While I admit to liking the way he looks, it is also about the way he sounds. He has a great tone, and really nice control of his voice. He often sings the more soulful parts of the songs, for that just sits well with him. To further celebrate, we're gonna listen to Moon River, a bonus track form the UK release of the Allow Us To Be Frank album in 2004. There was no video shot for it, but I think his vocal is beautiful.



So, Mr. Feehily, I wish you a very happy birthday, and many more to come.

Mark Feehily

1 comment:

  1. JANETH VERDON (PAYONG) FEEHILY!
    I LOVE YOU MARK VERDON FEEHILY!
    CINDERELLA MARY BELLE JANETH ANNE PAYONG VERDON FEEHILY ! 1910.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails