Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Morning with Garrin Benfield




While I recover from my night on the town with my friends James, Brian, Mal & Helen, which included seeing the amazing Garrin Benfield performing live, I thought I would bring a little of Garrin to you this morning. I am just so darned crazy about his music. This is the lovely and beautiful Are You With Me?



While this might very well be true, the next and final song this morning is Garrin singing I'm Only Sleeping.



You can find out more about Garrin at his official website here. Of course, I will have coverage of my night with Garrin coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I know you were in heaven!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Man, he is indeed passionate about his music. I am such a fan of that!

    Maddie, Yes, I most certainly was!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails