Saturday, May 21, 2011

Driving To Chris Dallman

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday by sharing some of my favorite videos I had taken myself of some amazing artists. Today, it will be videos I didn't take, but wish I had. And I will start with Christopher Dallman. Several years ago, I was buying some music from CD Baby, and happened across his album, Race The Light. I liked the description and the reviews of others, so o added it to the order. Ever since I took the cellophane off that CD, Chris has had me in the palm of his hand. I am so in awe of his talents. This is from that first album, Driving To You.



I have seen him live, but managed only to take a few crappy pictures, and not video a single note. My loss. He had an EP, Sad Britney, that just floored me. If you haven't already, you should check it out. So here he is, covering Britney Spears' Gimme More. And his stage patter is just near genius...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails