Thursday, May 5, 2011

5 on the 5th - May 2011

New 5 on the 5th Banner

It is the 5th of the month, time for Stephen Chapman's Five on the Fifth posts. I wanted to make sure I was on time this month! This month, Stephen suggested two themes, "Clothes" or "Happy," and I thought I would go with happy. There was so much happiness in the faces of the kids at the family Easter Egg Hunt, I thought I had to go with some pictures I took on Easter morning. And, as it turns out, there are plenty of clothes on display, as the kids went looking for the eggs!

The Hunt Begins!
Photobucket

Madden, Katie & Tristan
Photobucket

The Boys
Photobucket

Hayden & Reed
Photobucket

Avery & Jenna are after the butterflies!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Kids galore! But what really caught my eye were the pink flowers on that tree. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that are so lovely and so sweet, made me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cubby, yes, there were kids everywhere! And it was great the Bradford Pear trees were in bloom!

    Jason, thanks! Glad to help you out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look beyond happy Howard. Overjoyed might be a better descriptor. The pictures are great, but I bet the actual experience was imeasurable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bunch of cuties! Shiny Happy People!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyle, they were beyond happy, it is true!

    SteveA, they were just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails